Thursday, October 2, 2014

Reflect on yourself

My son nathaniel
My son Jayden




Family
 The group I belong to

My family is the most important thing, it's my support group, they encourage me to go forward and achieve all my goals. They believe in me like i do in them...
They are my backbone who makes me strong and believe in my self.
This groups it's what motivates me to make a change in the world...


my dad
my mom
my brother
my husband

I couldn't imagine my future any better than it's described on this pictures above. Personally my future it's already made by the wonderful people I have next to me, who made me who i am and who always makes me the person I wanna be professionally. Professionally I want to help people and make a difference even if it may be small or big but make a difference. As teachers you make a difference in every child because you are showing them knowledge and the importance of it. As doctors you are showing them, that there's some else who cares about your life even though they don't know you. As police officers you are trying to make justice to the ones who committed injustice and making people see that there's consequences. Wanting to make a difference it's inside of anyone but doing in it; it's what makes the difference in the world...

As the book states on page 285 "Taking the key to our survival, but we all must give back if people are not only to survive but to prosper". Giving back doesn't mean to give it the same way you receive it but giving it back to other people in need. Sometimes it's not at the sometime but during you life time. Helping others by giving a hand, sometime helping others is by listening to them, its by giving them a hug, volunteering, helping someone you don't even know or you haven't meet before. 












No comments:

Post a Comment