Thursday, November 13, 2014

Montessori


For this week I searched Montessori and I came through this one called “how we Montessori and here they showed a variety of activities that could be arrange for toddlers to play with because I find interesting as an activity to play and have fun but at the same time they are learning either punching holes or coloring but they are learning, last week I found another pin which actually helped me with my toddlers where they show a variety of things to do at home that its helpful to maintain them occupied while learning and one of them its letting them play with rice so what I did was put them in separate bowls and colored them with food coloring, he did well while mixing the rice and putting in the bowl he seem very into it while he saw the colors, touch the rice and mixed it. These activities are great to used while they learn as well.


I belief that there are different things how to learn as i mentioned in other discussion either being in school or outside in the environment, it all depends how people believe is the best way to learn. learning have many way to be interacting and learning. learning its doesn't have one past way but many.


No comments:

Post a Comment