Wednesday, September 17, 2014

AbOuT mE

Hello,
My name is Jesmarie Perez, I'm 22 years old, married and a mother of two beautiful children. I'm  currently a senior at Salem State University (my last semester here so excited) with a criminal justice major, where i hope to walk on May 2015.

So you guys can learn a little about me,
I'm a very smiling person but shy as well, i dislike talking in front of class or a presentation; well in anything that has  crowd and involves me talking but (good news) I'm trying to work on that. Even though education is not my field, i look forward in gaining knowledge about it because its better to know a little of something than knowing nothing. I hope you guys can learn something of any of my post in the future like i would be learning as well; feel free to post a comment :-).

This is me with my husband and nathaniel..
This is me with my toddler nathaniel 


My parents always taught me that education is the key to success and that if you would like to be someone on day you need to have a future; i mean you should be an educated person.

I found this interesting article that its called "why education is so important for success?"
http://healthcareers.about.com/od/educationtraining/f/WhyEducation.htm
where it explains you why education its important in order to have a job and it also, gives reason why employer vote for someone with a degree who has less experience, its very interesting i encourage you to read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment